Monday 16 July 2012

Odds and Ends


When I hit 10K and 50K views on deviantART, I followed a tradition of making a picture to commemorate it. For 10K, I used the cast of "A State of Public Humiliation". For 50K, I used a background from "Ladies Spanking Club" and added Lady Salem, Natora and Pet One from later series.


This was the first creation of Isabelle's likeness, as a request from her husband ~boudartmoreau. The guy spanking her kinda looks like me. Kinda. :)


This was also a request, from user ~Wisky-08 who had a set of stories about a Star Trek orion girl (escaped slave) who has joined Starfleet. I only agreed to do one picture. She has set a trap for a half-Cardassian slaver who tried to recapture her. I had already done my own series about a Klingon-Orion halfcaste, which I will post soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You need to be logged in with google/youtube to comment.